Need assistance connecting your AirPods to your television?
Then you have arrived at the proper location.
In this essay, we will explain the actions necessary to make this a reality.
Read on to discover:
- Three simple steps to connect AirPods to a television.
- What to do if your AirPods cannot connect to your television.
- If the procedure for connecting your AirPods to your TV varies depending on the brand of your TV.
- So much more…
Connecting AirPods to a Samsung TV: 3 steps
1: Determine if your Samsung television supports Bluetooth
Connecting AirPods to a Samsung TV will not be as effortless as with an Apple TV.
However, this does not imply that it will be difficult.
Ensure that your Samsung TV supports Bluetooth before proceeding.
Consider the following critical question:
Has your television a Smart Remote?
If you answered yes, then Bluetooth is enabled on your Samsung television.
“However, I lack a remote.”
You can check your TV’s settings to determine if it supports Bluetooth.
To accomplish this:
- Using the remote, navigate to Menu then Settings.
- Locate “Sound,” then choose “Sound Output.”
- Determine if the “Bluetooth Speaker List” option is available.
If you do, then you have nothing to worry about. Your television has Bluetooth.
2: Enable pairing on your AirPods
So let’s proceed to the next stage.
- Enable pairing mode on the AirPods. Place your AirPods inside of the charging case.
- Make sure the lid is kept open.
- Press and release the button located on the charging case’s rear.
- When a flashing white light appears, release the button.
3: Connect the AirPods to the Samsung TV.
Connect your AirPods to your Samsung television.
For 2014 Samsung Smart TVs:
Menu> Sound> Speaker Settings > Sound Output > Your AirPods.
For 2015 Samsung Smart TVs:
Menu > Sound > Additional Settings > Bluetooth Audio > AirPods.
For 2016 Samsung Smart TVs:
Menu> Settings> Sound > Advanced Settings > Wireless Speaker Manager > Bluetooth Audio Devices > Your Airpods.
For 2017-2018-2019 Samsung Smart Televisions:
Menu > Settings > Sound > Sound Output > Bluetooth Speaker List > AirPods.
Why won’t my AirPods pair with my television? 3 reasons & solutions
1: You must charge your AirPods.
If your AirPods are unable to connect to your television, they may be in low battery mode.
How do I determine if they are?
You can determine the battery status of your AirPods in a variety of ways.
You can first utilize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch:
- Place your AirPods in the charging case.
- Remove the cap.
- Place the case in close proximity to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.
- Check the battery’s capacity.
Additionally, you can utilize the Batteries widget on your display.
- Place only one AirPod in the charging case.
- On the Home screen of your smartphone, tap and hold an empty spot.
- Select the Plus icon in the upper right corner, then locate “Batteries.”
- Tap “Add Widget” and drag the widget to the home screen.
- Examine the battery levels.
If your AirPods are paired with a Mac or Apple Watch…
You may also use either of them to check the battery life of your AirPods.
And you may ask Siri.
Simply say, “Hey Siri, what is the battery life of my AirPods?”
If your AirPods do not have sufficient battery…
They can be charged by placing them in the charging case.
Once their batteries are charged, reconnect them to your TV.
2: Your AirPods could require cleaning
Unclean AirPods will also have trouble connecting to televisions.
Ensure that your AirPods are clean by:
- utilizing a lint-free cloth.
- cleaning them with disinfectant wipes.
Note: If you do use wipes, make sure your AirPods don’t become wet.
However, I believed AirPods to be water-resistant.
Indeed they are. However, they are not waterproof.
If moisture enters any of the apertures, they will be damaged.
3: You must reset your AirPods.
If none of the preceding solutions worked, reset the AirPods.
“How should I proceed?”
Step 1: Place the AirPods in the charging case.
Step 2: Close your charging case .
Step 3: confine them for at least 30 seconds.
Step 4:Open your charging case in.
Step 5:Disconnect your AirPods from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch .
- Enter the device’s settings.
- locate Bluetooth, and then locate Bluetooth.
- Tap the I icon that appears next to your AirPods.
- Select “Forget this Device” followed by a confirmation tap.
Step 6: Ensure that the cover of your charging case remains open.
Step 7: Press and hold the rear case’s setup button for at least 15 seconds.
Step 8: Wait until the status light changes from green to amber to white.
After resetting your AirPods, you must set them up again.
After that, retry connecting them to your television.
If the problem persists, contact the TV manufacturer for assistance.
And if the television connects to Bluetooth gadgets…